• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 084av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihldragon

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm looking for Stihl 084 parts. Here's a pic of what I am hoping to be able to rebuild.
78253ee722676bec86a5b25e39a08f04.jpg
57fef801e09357c613b32c5a8834aedc.jpg

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

I'm not going to let go of the dream that I'm going to rebuild this saw better than it was when it was new! At the rate I'm going, the sky the limit. I'm having so much fun on this small engine repair journey!
012a2824c45db1ed4d0b9234a7ffa05c.jpg

I'm not going to let go of the dream that I'm going to rebuild this saw better than it was when it was new! At the rate I'm going, the sky the limit. I'm having so much fun on this small engine repair journey!
012a2824c45db1ed4d0b9234a7ffa05c.jpg
Even war casualties like this one won't be challenging to rebuild! I'm never going to get satisfied with the quality of my work

I no longer think this rebuild can be a reality for me. The end result of my attempts are still successful because I discovered this website in search of parts for it!

So what are you planning to do with the carcass

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So what are you planning to do with the carcass

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I found one that runs for sale and im thinking about getting it. The last time I got rid of a parts saw, I ended up getting the same saw needing the parts on the one I got rid of. I couldn't believe it.

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

I was going to say that ones going to cost a fortune in parts to rebuild. The parts for the 084s are just too expensive these days. If it were mine I’d keep the useable parts and get one that is complete. They’re great saws though!

Wish you were in Canada I have a whole one that runs (albeit needs cylinder and piston (which I have) and I can't get what it's worth out of anyone :) They all want it for free.

Back