Saw lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dez123177

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was wondering if sombody could tell me a fair price to put on this saw lot of non running saws thank you
df4d2e72d95c14828ff226e5287cea14.jpg
059324e990809eafbf81600fa40783a4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I too personally would like to find a lot like that. I love tinkering around with things.

Would you ship 'em if you sell 'em? I may be interested in them if the price + shipping is right. My grandpa's 015 is a nice saw, and a neighbor is trying to rebuild a 045/056 hybrid from two saws of his that died. One by use, one by tree so that one may help the tree one. If shipping is around $50 or less, I'd love to get them.

It’s weird shipping they are big enough it varies a lot by distance. I shipped a roper 3.7 I sold on eBay for $15 to its new owner. I disassembled the handle and such to get it in as small of box as possible.

Auction them on eBay starting at $99.00 each opening bid. Or buy it now for $99.00? Trust me try it. Don’t bundle it you will lose money.

What model saw is next to the 045?

Bring them to Houghton Lake's boat launch on a Saturday and sell them as boat anchors. :buttkick:

they should pay you the gas money to the insane asylum your headed for messing with those saws...any one of those could max out the boschitis frustration meter for sure and that's just the ignition....

good luck

Back