Value of lot of saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wornkknobby3

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
First post here, been following for a while now decided it’s time to start an account.
I have a local guy has a few saws he wants to dump, some need work which is fine by me as I’m mechanically inclined enough to do most work.
Here is what he has:
-2 Jonsered 525’s that run need nothing
-1 Stihl 031av no info
-1 Jonsered 2050 that needs brake work
-1 Jonsered 490 no info
-1 Stihl 192 no info
He wants $300 for the whole lot. Picture of them look clean but I see a lot of guys think the jonsereds of that ere and model are not really worth much, what do you guys think?
I’m still figuring out how to use this forum to add info and such . Thanks in advance

Well that's 100 less than he has them posted on the list for so that's a plus and at $50 each you aren't doing bad either. I personally like the older jonsered saws and I probably would look at them closer if I didn't have 20 saws already. Time to sell off all my creamsicles.

If I’m over that way I’ll take a look at them, not a huge fan of multiple brands in the fleet unless they are runners. Makes stocking parts that much more expensive if they don’t swap lol.

Latest posts

Back