• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Qv8000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'm saying my saw has a bc a brand new 32 never been in wood, I was just trying to get some advice from more experienced guys about what I could sell this saw for, but seems I came to wrong place, thanx buddy

No I'm saying my saw has a bc a brand new 32 never been in wood, I was just trying to get some advice from more experienced guys about what I could sell this saw for, but seems I came to wrong place, thanx buddy
You didn't come to the wrong place. There are lots of guys here that would love to put that saw to work. Your expectations were just too high.

Believe that I'm one of those guys?!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I'm casually looking for a milling saw. I'm thinking $600 can find me a 394/395 or maybe an older 084/088, 3120, or 9010. Or there's always a big azz saw in the dealer's boneyard...

I understand, I'm probably too attached to all my saws lol I'm sure you guys relate, 150 for bc, so that would put the power head at 450 I think that is reasonable and I wouldn't sell it for any less, this is a strong saw, very clean, with hardly any use, it was a vent saw as you can see from pix, and the bar and chain are like new very low hr machine, guy on here is selling the 181se for 350$ you should check that out, I was tempted lol, I dnt have any huskys yet....yet.

I got a couple old saws big torquesters good for mill, homelite super 1050, and a mac super 550, 100cc,103cc

How much do you need to sell this saw I'll throw 250 on it where are we

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just to throw another opinion out there, I bought my first cs8000 for $300 pho, and the second with a bad crank for $150. Before I bought my 3120 I planned on buying a new cs800p. The cost from my local dealer was $815 and if I waited until the spring sale it came to around $740 with a 36" bar. I'd have a hard time paying $700 for an old model saw when I could buy a new one with a better ignition and domed piston for another $40.

That being said, you may get more being a QV from the right person. I guess it's worth what someone will pay for it. If I were in the market for another one I suppose I'd pay around $500 if you showed me pics of the p/c and gave me the compression.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Well, a gently used saw is still a USED saw. It is in super nice shape, but a USED saw. Plus it is not a Steal or Haskavarnae, so resale is down a bit too.

You want the most out of it, throw on Ebay, maybe....You want to move it on here, take a pic of piston, compression reading, and put a price around the $500, not sure about the bar and chains, usually not worth the freight.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Echo-QV-8000-Quick-Vent-Fire-Department-Rescue-Saw/660539494?iid=253786403641

ebay search.....$495 shipped

Sooooo I started it at $100 and is up to $250, I would do $300 PHO......

I did pick up a MS660 for $450 on here too years ago, so I don't need a little 80cc saw....

In that condition in my area with that bar and a new chain that's a 300 dollar max saw used just sold a echo cs8000 with new bar and chain and that's about what it will fetch old design super heavy no decomp valve and has a very cheap price when new for an 80cc saw sorry to break it to you but if someone offers you 300 or more you better jump on it

If you get to thinking u really want to sell this saw get some pics of p/c, comp psi, I can do 300

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanx but I'm gonna keep it, I wouldn't consider less then 500 for it and even that I'd prob keep her shes a beast, I appreciate all the responses thanx guys good luck to you all

$350-450 shipped with all the bars & Chains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

$350-450 shipped with all the bars & Chains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yep, I think this is about right.

guy on here is selling the 181se for 350$ you should check that out, I was tempted lol, I dnt have any huskys yet....yet.

I seen that ad....I think he will be lucky to get $200-250.

Back