Grounds Person or Entry Level Climber - Flowery Branch, GA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterTree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Grounds Person/ Arborist Assistant

Monster Tree is an established and successful full-service company that is growing nationally and in your area. Our Flowery Branch location has an opening for a Grounds Person. If you are motivated, career oriented and dedicated to a higher standard of tree care, then we would like to meet you!

We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more.

• Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment
  • Unloads, lays out, prepares and stows materials, tools and equipment at work site.
  • Works from the ground using handsaws, poles saws. Drives trucks or operates other equipment as assigned. Such as log movers, stump grinders, etc.
  • Services trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to crew leader.
  • Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent communication with workers aloft.
  • Participates in weekly safety meeting and daily job briefings.
  • Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times. Helps enforce job safety practices.
  • Keeps work area clean and orderly.
  • Performs related work as assigned.
Qualifications:

• Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment in a safe manner
  • Prior experience with trimming, limbing, chipper and saw operation is preferred.
  • A clean valid Driver’s License is required, CDL is a plus.
  • Must be able to carry 50lbs at minimum and work outside in all weather conditions
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer

To apply please send resume to [email protected] or call (267) 272-0184

I can definitely drive a stick, back a chipper, run a rigging rope, and even train young and willing climbers. I am CA, TRAQ, CDL B, experienced climber rigger living in Decatur, Ga. Call me at (404)376-7881 if I interest you. Looking for part time now, maybe full time later.

Back