• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered 670 Super II Cylinder and Piston OEM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfrun

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for a good used OEM cylinder and piston assembly for a Jonsered 670 Super II. Thank you!

Hello! Thanks so much for your reply. What do you have and what would you be asking for these parts? Jim

I should have a cylinder and piston for the 670. A cylinder for sure. If it's going to Vermont probably $85 shipped. I do have a 670 Super partial powerhead also I would part with. The cylinder looks decent through the exhaust. Piston has some carbon scuffing on right side only. No spark two piece coil. I would throw in an aftermarket coil kit with this deal. $135 plus shipping. I'll get some pics of the cylinder ass. Here are some pics of the powerhead
Thanks for the interest. Tim G.
29e6d7be472af77cab13c2d4ba64c3eb.jpg
0d8dae209e87010fa5355cbce52ab401.jpg
a6bb0391f668c9b6157f1bf1afe36343.jpg
f178b7429648ef8c2410272a995e922a.jpg
0927e5f07538d06ab0cc396803a96315.jpg
f5be3aecc8f65d90a18852be110238f9.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Hi Tim,
Thanks very much for your reply. I'd be interested in the cylinder and piston if you have it. My saw has a broken ring which then caused severe scoring on the cylinder. The piston and ring is still available new OEM, but if you had both, that would be great. How would you like to be paid? I can use PayPal if you have an account or however is comfortable for you. Thanks again and I look forward to the pics. JimS.

Hi Tim,
Thanks very much for your reply. I'd be interested in the cylinder and piston if you have it. My saw has a broken ring which then caused severe scoring on the cylinder. The piston and ring is still available new OEM, but if you had both, that would be great. How would you like to be paid? I can use PayPal if you have an account or however is comfortable for you. Thanks again and I look forward to the pics. JimS.
Where in vt are you?

I’m in Johnson my kids are in st j. Dad lives in Lyndonville. I know some places around to get parts for those local.

Small world! I’ll certainly contact you if I need anything. I actually live in Wheelock. Jim

One of the people to know is Bryan Plust he’s right in town probably has what you need

Super nice guy. Low key great pricing

Back