favorite soups

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basy

Reaction score
Please share the recipes of your favorite soups because I don’t know what to choose, I want something new

How about pulled pork soup? I'll have to find the recipe but it starts with smoking a pork shoulder, then pulling it, cook in a pureed base made of bacon, tomato past, onion, spices, then add fire roasted tomatoes, great northern beans, and celery.

Here it is. I use smoked shoulder instead of ribs and balsamic vinegar. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/pulled-pork-soup-2268834

Campbell’s tomato soup, take the empty can fill it with milk, add a tab of butter, let it all simmer slow till hot don’t burn it. Serve with crumbled ritz crackers or gold fish.
It’s a gourmet soup when it’s done.

Campbell’s tomato soup, take the empty can fill it with milk, add a tab of butter, let it all simmer slow till hot don’t burn it. Serve with crumbled ritz crackers or gold fish.
Next you’ll be stealing my onion soup mix and sour cream dip recipe

Yes I have tried that one and it is easy to prepare at the camp site. One problem is some times do not know how good it is when you consider boiling bark as a option. At the end of a day being very tired and very hungry every thing looks good. Thanks

Yes I have tried that one and it is easy to prepare at the camp site. One problem is some times do not know how good it is when you consider boiling bark as a option. At the end of a day being very tired and very hungry every thing looks good. Thanks

When your out deer hunting all day in ten degree weather the tomato soup is a great belly warmer.

Btw, little gold fishes in my soup I hope non of them have to poop. Lol

Back