• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Need a backup 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihlyinEly

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Strong 026. PHO. Don’t want to pay the price for absolute mint, but will pay up to $200 plus the ride for one that runs and operates as it should. Red lever preferred, black lever OK.

Please call or text 218-235-one one four 7.

Strong 026. PHO. Don’t want to pay the price for absolute mint, but will pay up to $200 plus the ride for one that runs and operates as it should. Red lever preferred, black lever OK.

Please call or text 218-235-one one four 7.
Jeez look who is back from the dead!

I put a message out to a guy who I know in Virginia that has a 026, will let you know if he wants to let it go.

What’s to difference between red and black lever 026’s? Besides the color of course..

Got one on the bench now. Piston toasted. 70 psi. Found the intake clamp loose.
The case gives you the option to tune the H&L, but there’s a blanking plate on the carb. I’m guessing with a different carb it would work like a Red Lever, sine blank plate.
C52646C8-2656-4C3D-999E-D6681158770E.jpeg

I can assure you that any of these cool little saws can be found with both carbs. The 30+ years that they’ve been around has allowed for many changes and substitutions. I’ve seen the same with the Pro model, no H on one, then the next one has it. I haven’t been at it long enough to tell how they were when they popped out of the factory , so I can only guess.

I can assure you that any of these cool little saws can be found with both carbs. The 30+ years that they’ve been around has allowed for many changes and substitutions. I’ve seen the same with the Pro model, no H on one, then the next one has it. I haven’t been at it long enough to tell how they were when they popped out of the factory , so I can only guess.

Good to know.

Back