Husqvarna warrantees going down the toilet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjp

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My dealer placed order for ignition coil he showed me the paper work, part was received today i happen to be there checking on my saw when up UPS show up we opened the box, there it is its been a over month,
---
waiting on my part he has had issues with auto tune software for a a couple weeks now he show me on a new saw, it failed most test and showed 7 hours and 90 percent full throttle out of box new
husky tells him it fine for a week now, now it won't work at all he calls there closed for this week ???
so anther week or two
he shows me 2 husky saws that he had for 6 months waiting on husky to resolve, both 543 xp
--
i will never own another husky anything--- i have owned stihl , husky and dolmar not trying to brand bash
but i think since they went to big box stores they have gone to ****
--
rant over

i can agree 50% dealer problem, but lack of dealers since the box store sales has not helped 10-15 years ago there were as many husky dealers as stihl now its 7 stihl to 1 husky
i have to drive 60 miles to the" good" husky dealer, within 60miles i have 10 stihl dealers

Which big box store handles Husqvarna Pro saws? Stihl is in every Ace Hardware in this area and their knowledge and service is poor.

none, around me you go to farmers coop -when i brought my 550xp in they look at it and said "we never sold or ordered one of these" i wasn't let them work on it don't even think they had autotune setup

I don’t want to buy from tic,farm and family , I got a farm implements dealer that handle Husky 4 miles from . I was going to buy one cause he’s so close ,but reading these post not to sure !

I don’t want to buy from tic,farm and family , I got a farm implements dealer that handle Husky 4 miles from . I was going to buy one cause he’s so close ,but reading these post not to sure !

I'm just ranting ,you may have a great dealer near you, just near me there becoming as rare as a jackolope

The post 1 rant is hard to understand. The box just got delivered but what about a month?

I had a problem with my Husqvarna battery charger. It was up to me to prove the unit was the one I bought within the warranty period. No where to send it for repair just buy a new one at $139, maybe $129, plus sales tax. Dealer says he called in about repair. I know it was the latest one I bought not the one from a few years ago but have no way to prove. Not sure if it should be a warranty issue. Not sure if my help dropped it far enough to be the problem, they say 3 feet fall cushioned by foot along the way.

The post 1 rant is hard to understand. The box just got delivered but what about a month?

I had a problem with my Husqvarna battery charger. It was up to me to prove the unit was the one I bought within the warranty period. No where to send it for repair just buy a new one at $139 plus sales tax. Dealer says he called in about repair. I know it was the latest one I bought not the one from a few years ago but have no way to prove. Not sure if it should be a warranty issue. Not sure if my help dropped it far enough to be the problem, they say 3 feet fall cushioned by foot along the way.

three day for warranty approval and then three weeks after husky part was order, to get from husky, try calling husky customer service they might help i had to after initial warranty claim was denied

There is a lack of service centers around here with the working Husky software at the present time. I have a 562 that I just want tested, but until I can get it to a good Husky store with working software, I'm gonna just use my older Huskys with carburetors.

None of my older saws have this problem. I hope and pray I never have to upgrade.
I wonder how much software life testing Husqvarna really does. As Husqvarna expands there manufacturing capabilities to other companies this could be a result on who made it? With any manufacturer with and product if we follow them closely when the production increases failures start to happen. There’s a big failure with new software if it’s untested.

My company did life testing on everyone of there electronic products. No call backs was there goal. Or sister company in Japan accepted nothing but the highest quality in our high tech products anything less was egg on our face.

I sent snapon tools a second email about my broken dead blow hammer and again got no response. Next my hammer is going to be sent to the ceo of snapon tools.

Good lord dude, some of you guys are so sensitive when you read a post a certain way.....that wasn't meant to be critical towards you in any way. Just saying it's nice to be able to get OEM parts online.

i understand and i was being serious, i lived at kure beach nc for a while its only 6 hours i would drive to nc for vacation and drop saw off for auto tune check

The independently owned dealerships are a roll of the dice for all brands. I stopped at six dealerships yesterday, equal mix of Stihl and Husky, looking for a decomp plug before I found one at the local Husky shop. One Ace Hardware was a joke, the other I've dealt with before and they seem fairly knowledgable. Any time spent around this forum and you'll quickly learn the value of a good dealer no matter the color of your saw. If anyone thinks that Stihl is the answer to these warranty problems they should have a conversation with @James Sawyer

Latest posts

Back