• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo cs800p

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davemrak

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Bought it last August. Maybe 20 tanks through it. Comes with the stock 28in bar with 2 chains and 36 with 2 chains
12f2c91ba6978a9a33c4091883a70e7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Heck of a deal.
I just have too many saws. I'm just a home owner. And with having a ms661 I don't have a need for another big saw! I dont mind eating a bit of money, just not too much

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just a heads up everyone, I bought this saw from from @Davemrak and it's been one of my worst online buying experiences....I paid for the saw, was told it would be shipped out next day and ended up having to wait a few weeks for it to get shipped, no big deal but kinda annoying. Dave said he couldn't find one of the chains that was part of the package deal and would give a refund for that....I haven't been able to get a refund, even a reply now for over 2 weeks. Finally, when the packages did arrive, the 2 bars were missing...I had to file a claim and am only able to get a fraction of the value because he didn't insure them properly...

Dang that sucks. Did he ship bars separately? Probably what I would have done. I have had 1 bar that got lost in shipping, was an 18" packed with saw, must have got dropped and popped out.

Loosing 2 large bars don't sound good....i spent a lot of time talking/on hold with UPS. The biggest problem was UPS contacting the place where I shipped out of. They had to start claim with UPS and that took a lot of horsing around. Got paid for it tho.....

thanks...not really looking for pity, just want others to be aware before dealing with him.

Yeah, the bars and chain were shipped in their own box and all that arrived was a long flat box with chain in it...and yeah, UPS didn't make it easy to make a claim but I think I'm going to at least get some of the money...

thanks...not really looking for pity, just want others to be aware before dealing with him.

Yeah, the bars and chain were shipped in their own box and all that arrived was a long flat box with chain in it...and yeah, UPS didn't make it easy to make a claim but I think I'm going to at least get some of the money...

How did this end up working out if you don’t mind my asking? Did he make it right?

Latest posts

Back