Stolen Stihls Redding,Ca Ace Hardware

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drptrch

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
7be1026f39986a47a8e9c7f188caa984.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/1602176798/posts/10213667145625230?s=1204527984&sfns=mo

Erik

Good clear pics from camera,he will be caught but saws will be long gone, do a few days in jail then let loose to prey on someone else.

Good clear pics from camera,he will be caught but saws will be long gone, do a few days in jail then let loose to prey on someone else.

At least he won't be cut loose by the president to continue giving guns to the drug cartels like Eric Holder in "Fast and Furious". Holder ultimately got border agent Brian Terry killed down by Juarez Mexico. He got set loose to continue to prey on the American ppl as zionists do!

I remember when stealing a couple thousand dollars would land your ass in jail. Maybe if he added some bayonet lugs to the bar and turned them into into high power assault chainsaws he would get the time he deserved. Between the picture and the tats, it's just a matter of time before he is identified.

I remember when stealing a couple thousand dollars would land your ass in jail. Maybe if he added some bayonet lugs to the bar and turned them into into high power assault chainsaws he would get the time he deserved. Between the picture and the tats, it's just a matter of time before he is identified.
One enough people see this Junkie on Facebook hes done.

Unfortunately in this town, the law enforcement won't do anything about it, they say they" don't have the resources, manpower, or room in the jail. Don't want to inundate the court system with small issues." But this city and county gets paid by the state as a drop off point for the 3 prisons in the north state and relocation drop off area for the homeless heroin addicts. Comifornia is going to hell in a rapid fashion.

I dunno about Shasta County, but in Humboldt just about everyone is RO'ed immediately. We've had arsonists and violent criminals RO'ed or given ridiculously low bails if not released.

S'all about that money, honey.

OP: Crappy. Best of luck, and hopefully your sheriffs are more competent and less crooked than ours.

Sad thing is this guy already has someone willing to buy these saws for a few hundred bucks I’m sure! I didn’t come to a complete stop at a stop sign in Redding in 2007 I got the ticket but I wonder how much of this B.S. was going on while I was getting ticket?

Sad thing is this guy already has someone willing to buy these saws for a few hundred bucks I’m sure! I didn’t come to a complete stop at a stop sign in Redding in 2007 I got the ticket but I wonder how much of this B.S. was going on while I was getting ticket?
Cause its easier for them to give you a ticket then catch a thief.

Yep & more financially lucrative for the city. I’m sure guys on this site will be keeping an eye out for this thief and saws hopefully business will get them back.
A good detective could catch and arrest that thief if they wanted to. The picture makes it a lot easier.

Back