• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita 6421

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Purchased new by my uncle and he never even started it. I bought it from him and have ran less than 2 tanks through it. The saw runs perfectly I just have to many saws the way it is so it's up for sale. I will install the original muffler back on the saw before it leaves. The one it in pictures has been opened up and I just installed it to see if it made a difference. Saw is in perfect condition and is being sold as a powerhead only. Looking to get 450.00 shipped through PayPal as family or friends.20190512_153649.jpg 20190512_153715.jpg

Tire kickers so far. Tomorrow it will be listed elsewhere. Basically new Pro saw that is 64cc easily upgraded to 79 or 84cc for 450 shipped and no sale is crazy. You can't buy a plastic 64cc still or plastic 60cc husky for this price. Oh well to each their own I guess...but ofcourse it's not a magical Farmboss or Rancher lol.

Latest posts

Back