575xp and 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been reading a lot about both of these saws. Bought 3 saws, a 575xp, and 2 372xp for a good price (maybe) they are all in definitely parts condition. The 575 just has a stripped out spark plug hole. The 372s are pretty well torn down and worn out

I love my air injection x-torq 460 Rancher, and would love to have the next step up in the arsenal without a whole pile of money tied up.

I was thinking about a new Cross or nice AM kit on the top end of the 575. Then part out the 372s. However my truck broke down, and it might be best to just part them out. And the concensus is overwhelming that the 372 is a better saw. I don't have any Husq large mount bars either which would make it a net loss probably.

Any pointers on selling parts? Probably not a quick or easy proposition.

I have other stuff to sell, I guess this is a more general question there.

I've seen some people be as lame as plain text/misspellings etc and seem to sell parts. Then I see parts broken down into specific assemblies with multiple pics and etc with a more professional/methodical way. Is there a guide or a preferred method for this? Or someone who does it well?

Id just post them up and see what interests you get. They are popular saws so i bet there will be takers.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Latest posts

Back