Firewood/Logs (& chips) Available In Milwaukee & Waukesha County (SE Wisconsin)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stheis004

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone, our tree care company recently shifted to do more removals (vs. the pruning we had been focused on) and will be having wood available on a regular basis. Most of our work is in Milwaukee County. We have a large dump trailer that we chip into and then put the wood/logs on top of the chips. If you can only take wood that can work too, but...

best case scenario is you have an easy in & out spot & want to take both chips and wood of any size (& have lots of room & are ok with occasionally taking some non-desirable wood)

If you are interested, send me message and we can discuss details. Thanks!

I'm 2 miles north of West Bend if you're ever up this way. would take wood and chips. willing to pay something for it as well(gas money)

I guess NC is a little to far to expect delivery:laugh:. I usually get the power company to dump their wood and chips whenever they are in my area. I'll drag out the wood as I turn the piles of chips and compose the chips for my garden. I usually take 100 to 200 loads before I have to stop them from dumping. It sounds like a lot, but once the chips compost, it amounts to about one or 2 good dump truck loads of compost.

I guess NC is a little to far to expect delivery:laugh:. I usually get the power company to dump their wood and chips whenever they are in my area. I'll drag out the wood as I turn the piles of chips and compose the chips for my garden. I usually take 100 to 200 loads before I have to stop them from dumping. It sounds like a lot, but once the chips compost, it amounts to about one or 2 good dump truck loads of compost.

You are exactly what I’m looking for but yeah, a little too far [emoji3]

Check out https://getchipdrop.com/

Works for both sides of the equation. I just recently found out about it after multiple failed attempts to find free woodchips. Ended up the first time I got a delivery scheduled, the tree guy brought 3 loads of chips and a load of walnut logs.

Back