• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS 346XP, 357XP and MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfA01

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Howdy Fellas!

Gotta send some saws down the road. I hate to see them go, but I've gotta fund some upcoming legal stuff for the wife's inheritance matters and need the cash. These are saws that I love, but tend not to run them on purpose to keep 'em purdy.

All are in damn fine shape. The 461 and 346 are basically new with less than a couple tanks of gas burned between the two of them.

The 357 has some run time on it, but it's a low hour saw that I traded for last year. Since I got it, it's only been ran once or twice.

Offering these for less than what I have into the saw.....shipping is one me.

357XP -- Asking $800 shipped PHO. 2003 build date SOLD
346XP -- Asking $850 shipped PHO. 2018 build date SOLD
MS461 -- Asking $1100 shipped PHO. 2018 build date

IMG_20190716_131645.jpg IMG_20190716_131653.jpg IMG_20190716_131703.jpg IMG_20190716_131715.jpg IMG_20190716_134425.jpg IMG_20190716_134432.jpg IMG_20190716_134446.jpg IMG_20190716_134458.jpg IMG_20190716_134617.jpg

461 pictures?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

The dinner bell was ringing.....I didn't get all my pics posted yet. Lol. :innocent:

The 461 has AM laser cut spikes with Husky roller catch. Also is currently setup with metal mesh filter and Husky decomp. I'll include the original OEM spike and HD2 filter with the saw.

IMG_20190522_181450.jpg IMG_20190522_181455.jpg IMG_20190522_181502.jpg IMG_20190522_181506.jpg IMG_20190522_181450.jpg IMG_20190522_181455.jpg IMG_20190522_181502.jpg IMG_20190522_181506.jpg

I had a MMWS 461, absolutely my favorite saw and was an absolute ripper. Darn thing always cleaned up in the cut and ran super fast and strong no matter how much fuel I threw at her. Thing beat the pants off both my stock 661’s and obviously off my stock 462. Heck of a nice saw. Great seller and more than fair price!

As much as I love my 462 if I were a younger man I’d throw a lightweight 32” on this, never bend over to limb, and use it as my one and only saw and bar.

I had a MMWS 461, absolutely my favorite saw and was an absolute ripper. Darn thing always cleaned up in the cut and ran super fast and strong no matter how much fuel I threw at her. Thing beat the pants off both my stock 661’s and obviously off my stock 462. Heck of a nice saw. Great seller and more than fair price!

As much as I love my 462 if I were a younger man I’d throw a lightweight 32” on this, never bend over to limb, and use it as my one and only saw and bar.
You are a young man, buy it.

Been two weeks since it supposedly shipped and no word other than "being prepared for shipment" from USPS, anyone else get there's yet?
Did you contact Dan before posting, he would know about how long to expect.
Hes a trusted buyer/seller.
When I got a saw from him mine sat in that same que and then it was on my doorstep without a warning saying it was moving stateside.
Two weeks is not a long time for a shipment from overseas.
It will come and you'll be happy with it I'm sure.

Haven't heard from him in a while. I expect several weeks for it to get here. I just need to know when it will show up so someone is here to sign for it. All I have is the USPS message that has been the same for 2 wks

The problem is obviously with the post office, not Dan.

He told me he had shipped all three at the same time so I was wondering if the other two buyers had gotten any info.

Haven't heard from him in a while. I expect several weeks for it to get here. I just need to know when it will show up so someone is here to sign for it. All I have is the USPS message that has been the same for 2 wks

The problem is obviously with the post office, not Dan.

He told me he had shipped all three at the same time so I was wondering if the other two buyers had gotten any info.
He's 7hrs ahead of me so thats probably 10 ahead of you. Sure he'll be along in another 5-7hrs.
I'm not sure if it works the same with a package coming from outside the US, but I can request a delivery date be changed or pick it up from the post office using informed delivery. It also shows when a package will be coming to your house as well as when its shipped(says coming soon) and it shows all the letters(bills and junk mail) that are coming the day before they arrive. I wasnt signed up for it when I got my saw from Dan so you will jave to try it to aee if it works, the other thing is it may not since the package is already in the que.
If you're not there to sign in pretty sure they leave a note and you can request it be left at the office for pickup as well.

He's 7hrs ahead of me so thats probably 10 ahead of you. Sure he'll be along in another 5-7hrs.
I'm not sure if it works the same with a package coming from outside the US, but I can request a delivery date be changed or pick it up from the post office using informed delivery. It also shows when a package will be coming to your house as well as when its shipped(says coming soon) and it shows all the letters(bills and junk mail) that are coming the day before they arrive. I wasnt signed up for it when I got my saw from Dan so you will jave to try it to aee if it works, the other thing is it may not since the package is already in the que.
If you're not there to sign in pretty sure they leave a note and you can request it be left at the office for pickup as well.
I signed up a while back and they have sent the same notice twice now..."preparing for shipment". This over a two week period.
How long does it take them to prep a pkg? :p

Back