What's your opinions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
On this premix? The local Rural king doesn't carry the VP brand anymore. Just this and husky brand.20190720_111314.jpg

VP is overpriced, I’d say try it and find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all overpriced. Best to find a non-ethanol pump and save money for gas in the wood truck.

Yes I know and I do run non ethanol. I also look at the future of this screwed up country and like to keep 20-30 the premix on hand for if ever needed along with bar oil. 1 can of premix is 2 tanks of mix through a 50-60cc saw and that is a full truck load which in return is 2-3 years of wood/heat/cooking from the woods out back.

Storage only, not for normal use. VP here is 8.99 a can, trufuel is 4.99 and Briggs brand at Walmart is 3.99

I’ve seen Sunoco online will ship 5gal cans

No drive up pumps unfortunately, thanks for the source. I’ll use it when I travel.
Not every place is listed on that site. Many places are realizing the demand is there and are putting in pumps. Check out areas with state and federal land and camping/boating.

I can only easily get ethanol free 87. So I get ethanol 91 for my 2 strokes and I keep a couple bottles of the pre mix on hand. If I know it's gonna sit I mix in stabil.

Hope folks are testing the supposed E free pump gas themselves as almost all the supposed E free pump gas I have tested is not E free any longer.

Not used that brand of canned fuel however seeing more than a couple of different or new brands showing up. All about the same price point, $4.00 a quart range.

Back