Wickedworksaw...terry landrum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A time limit was put into place years ago. I'm no longer a mod.
Well, Terry never did work for me. The guy that did has a builder page on the other site. I got my 2172 back from him. It ran great. I sent it to MN last fall after I built my own orange version. I'll probably keep it local or do it myself from here on out.

So full disclosure time then @cuinrearview. Have you actually done any business at all with Terry in the past?
I got in this discussion because I'd heard about some of the troubles he was having and having dealt with my own stuff and having a saw out to a great guy that was having issues I felt compelled to speak up. In hindsight I should have just let it go where it was going to go.

A little YouTube work or a PM and you should be able to figure out who had my stuff. I heard he may be doing some work again so I don't want to put his name in this thread.

He hasn't, PM if you'd like details. I don't out people in public dot dot dot

I actually had a fella from LA contact me after seeing this and he wanted to get me on the phone. We had a long conversation, hell of a nice guy. Needless to say, I took up for the wrong guy here. I'd had a saw out to a dude that I had heard had some life problems at the same time the rumors about Terry's issues were circulating. If I convinced anyone to send him anything because of this thread I apologize. PM me and we can discuss it.

PM me and we can discuss my "special kind of dumb" and the other guy if you'd like...

A little YouTube work or a PM and you should be able to figure out who had my stuff. I heard he may be doing some work again so I don't want to put his name in this thread.
Your PM box must stay full.:laugh:

What does a PM request "weed out" exactly? LoL what exactly would a PM accomplish?
You certainly do a fine job at bustin your own balls at times. :laughing:
More like steppin on my own ****!

Most people won't PM to discuss, they just like the theatre of the public forum. Kinda like Facebook I assume.

Just read through this thread as I had a rather negative experience way back ('14-'15ish) with said "builder". Some of the replies here are the exact reason I couldn't and didn't find the truth about Landrum before my dealings. Many people PM'd me on this site after learning of my experience because they were concerned of a backlash if they posted public... and here it is panning out years later. Here's someone who fluffed himself up for someone he never even dealt with. What a bunch of horsezhit. And I got no reason to partake in anything private with you so don't bother.

Truth is out there people, do some searching. Of course I can't share a link because this site forbids. :buttkick:

I’ve been here a few months and know nothing about it but figured out who you sent your saw to in 2 minutes. A few searches and bam!
Unless he sent his saw to Terry he should if kept his mouth shut. Everything he said in this thread had no place. If he wants to shine light on the sour deal he had then he can start his own. The fact that someone would chime in and give shade to a guy that was ripping people off when he himself had zero dealing with the person is what get more people ripped off. @MGoBlue is exactly right.

O.K. I am the guy from Louisiana that contacted Cuinrearview concerning said OP who was doing shady business. I got ripped off by this guy so I feel the pain. However, I am speaking up for Cuinrearviewand chiming in that he is a stand-up guy. Just like a few others I got ripped off and it took some time for the whole picture to come into focus. After a long time I finally got it. I reached out to Cuinrearview and we talked off-line. The reason we talked off-line is because of our up-bringings there was still a part of us that wanted to believe there was still some good left in this guy and we didn't want to be the one who bashed him publicly if there was. But after talking we both realized that was a slim hope and a far reach even for prayer. Cuinrearview did an honest and respectable thing, he manned up and admitted that he should have taken a different approach; so ease up......... he's not the villain! The real villain should be the target of our frustration but even in that he's not worth it. I believe what the Bible says; "whatsoever a man sows THAT shall he also reap". With that being said, THAT individual has a heap to answer for, I've already cut my losses and moved on but his losses are yet to come. WHOEVER he's scammed will sting for a minute but I'm sure like me they Will survive. But when he reaps the totality of his deeds, and when his chickens come home to roost; he may not survive that. And I take no satisfaction in the thought of him having to suffer to that degree because if I do, I become as low-down as him (Get it?) But anyways, back up off Cuinrearview; I personally know he's a good guy that will help you anyway he can. Take what I say to the bank because folk from Louisiana don't lie. If they do, they lied about being from Louisiana! (Get it?)

And to say you're not stirring ****, I disagree. You joined specifically to blow your horn. Linking one bad review and letting the whole interweb know you've put PP and the law on Terry.

Anyone ever figure out what happened to Terry?

I believe he has fallen off the map completely. His facebook page is gone. I never read that anyone got their saws or money back from his last round of shenanigans. Hopefully some did.
What a shame.

Back