• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 024/026 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like title say. This an 024. Have not tried to run. Not my flavor and too many projects.
The good
-Looks decent after a wipe down
-has good spark
-Has sought after wire mesh filter
-170 lb compression
-Pnc look good
-fuel line feels soft
-Nice 16" BnC with .325 pitch, chain looks decent
- looks like it was ran pig rich
-visable machine marks on piston

The bad
-fuel tank handle is busted

The custom
-Fuel tank handle was fixed:D
-thick sheetmetal fabbed and bent/ 5- 8/32" screws and nuts then eletrical taped- pretty solid
Looking for $50 on saw SOLD

I also have a 026 pro 44.7mm head
With decomp plugged. $50. SOLD

And an 024/026 NOS fuel tank $100

Plus shipping FnF or add 3%. IMG_6327.JPGIMG_6328.JPGIMG_6329.JPGIMG_6330.JPGIMG_6331.JPG

Hey Nick, What's happening. If David Young doesn't take that 024 saw I can send you a used fuel tank to get it back up. Just pay the shipping and the tank is yours!! Call it a gift from the Keystone state LOL!! OK, Have a good one. TLG

Tim thank u much for the offer! U r too kind! What u dont like my custom handle? LOL! Im trying to get rid of saws though:D this lil gal has had me thinking for quite a while but i decided she needs a new owner. Just to many irons in The fire......:eek:

Hey Nick, What's happening. If David Young doesn't take that 024 saw I can send you a used fuel tank to get it back up. Just pay the shipping and the tank is yours!! Call it a gift from the Keystone state LOL!! OK, Have a good one. TLG

Back