An eagle and an owl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooly

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I had surgery back in June so I haven't been able to keep up with getting my latest carves posted.... BUT, I have still been carving, just at a slower pace now! These last two I just finished up sealing yesterday so I thought I'd start getting caught up by sharing them. Added my mum to one of the end pics for scale and a quick group pic I took the other day of some of my other pieces together.
eo7.jpg
eo1.jpg
eo2.jpg
eo4.jpg
eo6.jpg
eo5.jpg
eo3.jpg

Wooly your mom looks like a lady who will tell you how things are in no uncertain terms.

Wooly your mom looks like a lady who will tell you how things are in no uncertain terms.

Mom is at the age where she has a hard time remembering what carves she's already seen from day to day, but she LOVES everything no matter how ridiculous it turns out, so I give her all my carves that don't make the cut,lol. In her eyes they're ALL perfect even when I decapitate them and dig them out of the scrap pile for her!

I was hoping to make a minimum of $350 on the eagle but I wouldn't turn down anything more! I looked into shipping a 50lb piece before and it added another $100 or so if I remember correctly. That eagles gotta be somewhere around 125-150lbs of solid maple I'm guessing. I'd do a lot better if I could figure out an affordable way to ship these things, but that's the part that turns most folks away right now.

Back