Alert Jred saws on eBay not as advertised

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But paint won`t hide those hideous R `s melted into those new saws.
I know, that's a part I haven't got totally figured out yet. Just the other day I cut a nice sized walnut for a buddy with the ported one, he was amazed by how well it cut, then the worse thing that could happen happened. Take into mind he's a big stihl fan! I rolled the saw over on it's side to fill it and low and behold the "R" was in full view, I was expose for the cheap guy I am :innocent:.

I know, that's a part I haven't got totally figured out yet. Just the other day I cut a nice sized walnut for a buddy with the ported one, he was amazed by how well it cut, then the worse thing that could happen happened. Take into mind he's a big still fan! I rolled the saw over on it's side to fill it and low and behold the "R" was in full view, I was expose for the cheap guy I am :innocent:.

Oh, the horrors! You could tell them these are special ,Race models....LOL

Oh, the horrors! You could tell them these are special ,Race models....LOL
Factory sponsored "R"ace saws :numberone:.

I tried to tell him about the RW bar and the square chain as well as the ported cylinder, but once the "R" was seen it could not be unseen, the game was over and my life was forever changed :oops: :lol:.

Factory sponsored "R"ace saws :numberone:.

I tried to tell him about the RW bar and the square chain as well as the ported cylinder, but once the "R" was seen it could not be unseen, the game was over and my life was forever changed :oops: :lol:.

Oh, the shame of it all!:eek:

So I just bought one of these from this company, a 2240. No factory packaging, everything tossed into a box. Came with a Poulan warranty booklet (not that there's any warranty, but a bit strange). A few minor scuffs on bottom, no signs of use so far. Plate says 2017 model. On the plus side, decent 40cc saw for 170-ish, on the down side, it's a bit like dumpster diving.

So I just bought one of these from this company, a 2240. No factory packaging, everything tossed into a box. Came with a Poulan warranty booklet (not that there's any warranty, but a bit strange). A few minor scuffs on bottom, no signs of use so far. Plate says 2017 model. On the plus side, decent 40cc saw for 170-ish, on the down side, it's a bit like dumpster diving.
Glad it's all good.
I like a good dumpster dive, how about you @Duce :rock:.

We need some humor here,,,,,,,

Joke, you want it red and it’s green get me the spray paint I’ll make it red!

I was selling two gravely tractors a year apart in age, one was red the older one was yellow. I had many come to look at it who wanted the newer red one. I told my son they want the red one get me the red spray paint. The paint was hardley dry when the next buyer bought it.

Here we are decades later the joke is you want it red we’lol make it red! Lol

Your poulan is green and you want it red give it to me I’ll make it red.

Since some jreds are made in the same building as Husqvarna do you think the husky workers are sabotaging the jreds with the R? Sorry I just had to go there.? Lmao

"My scam 2166 turned out good"

It would be funny if people who got the scam saws regularly posted pictures or videos of their work.
Plenty of them out here working as well as plenty that are just waiting for their day in the lime light.
Here's one of mine, it's ported, fun saw for sure.
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.14.12 PM.png

Back