Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45569f385e5025ea42474101bc0f402e.jpg

The spruce beverage was not bad......not bad at all.....different.but in a good way. We stopped a a little store just outside Ellsworth....just had a big facelift/remodel....family owned for evah.....old folks gone....very nice folks too. Daughter and her retired State Trooper husband run it now and he put in a major beer cave and stocked it with Maine brews and he's way into it......we made several purchases...next up it this lil' diddy frpom Liquid Riot in Portland Me. Damn decent IPA!!!

IMG_0255.jpg

Today has made me tired......took in an extraordinary amount of new work......some of it fun and profitable but will be tiring.....'nutha tall green can and it'll be sleepy tyme for this one.....looks like I ain't retiring soon.......and that makes me tyred too........no rest for the wicked.....and ovahall I ain't been real good. through my entire existence.......guess it's depends on who ya talk to......don't see much rest in my future......I got pahats that need replacing but don't see the tyme to get it done.....maybe in a couple yeahz.........by then I can go on the dole full boogy......be just like Ron and John....'cept for the spam......and stuff and stuff.....

Today has made me tired......took in an extraordinary amount of new work......some of it fun and profitable but will be tiring.....'nutha tall green can and it'll be sleepy tyme for this one.....looks like I ain't retiring soon.......and that makes me tyred too........no rest for the wicked.....and ovahall I ain't been real good. through my entire existence.......guess it's depends on who ya talk to......don't see much rest in my future......I got pahats that need replacing but don't see the tyme to get it done.....maybe in a couple yeahz.........by then I can go on the dole full boogy......be just like Ron and John....'cept for the spam......and stuff and stuff.....
You need a fun advisory job.

Looks like you may need a new valve Jimmy.....that one looks a 'lil bented........
Likely fecked up the cylinder head a bit also, seen that once many years ago. Have a 3208 Cat apart now with bent rods. A friend and neighbor has a 671 to power a rotary that we have to pull down and rebuild, they be heavy to handle, the 20 ton excavator has no problem picking them up.

Back