• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold POULAN PRO 655BP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling nice running Poulan 655 BP saw. I've had this saw for awhile and have come to the realization that I dont need it and or cut with it. I just put new OEM rings on it and replaced the (2) upper buffer mounts with GENUINE Poulan parts. Also put on a new out of tank fuel hose. It has normal wear for its age and will need a few things. Missing one muffler bolt. Needs new air filter. One dog has a bend in it. Crack in the plastic foot pad. Everything else seemed to work great. Asking $515 shipped. PayPal friends and family. No holds, feel free to ask any questions. Heres a short video I made today.

A saw like this will stick the pipe in a husky or stihls mouth and make them schmoke it! 66 this 394 that...ok yea whatever. Nice saw and good luck with sale.

I bought it and i am happy with it. I would definitely buy from brian again. It runs good even with my 32" 404 pioneer bar on it. Probably put a 3/8 8t sprocket and a 36" bar in the future cause the 404 is a little slow stump cutting. Thanks brian it was worth every penny.
I'm glad it's working out for you :chainsaw:

Back