• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372xp original

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny3411

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I work nights, I will check any messages in the evening, or early in the morning once I get off. This is a 2002 Husqvarna 372xp. I bought it off a member here for $575 as just the powerhead only. I wanted a fresh engine on this saw as I have many long logs to cut up for firewood. Ive become a bit attached to this saw, its just a damn nice saw, but I need money, Im always buying and selling. Letting go of this one is definitly going to sting. When I first got this saw it was tore apart completly, and cleaned. Everything is oem on this saw, expect the piston, it is meteor 1 ring piston with caber ring. Two new oem bar studs were installed, Two new SKF bearings, new seals, and the new o ring, youll know what I mean if youve ever rebuilt one of these, all new oem gaskets. Original Mahle cylinder was in very nice shape, a new 50mm 1 ring Meteor piston with caber ring, new oem piston bearing, the carburetor has been rebuilt with a new walbro kit, the muffler has a dual port added. Has a new oem front handle, new bar spike, new chain catch. Ive ran about three tanks of fuel through it, I have it tuned. Awesome running saw, in great shape all around, all original saw, origianl plastics, original clutch cover, very clean saw, a damn nice 372xp oe. I have a 18" 3/8 .050 bar and chain on it, will sell as just the power head, just let me know. $645 shipped payment through paypal, send as friends/family or include more for fee. Saw will be shipped out the next day, and a tracking number will be sent to you. Ive taken some pictures of it, at night in my garage with the camera flash on, it you want better pictures I cant get some taken of it outside during the daytime.

20190815_050746.jpg 20190815_050901.jpg 20190815_050919.jpg 20190815_050945.jpg 20190815_051026.jpg 20190815_051204.jpg 20190815_051350.jpg 20190815_050702.jpg 20190815_050633.jpg

I received this saw in the mail today. It's exactly as described and pictured, well packaged for shipping. Awesome! benny3411 was great to do business with, easy communication, reasonable and from my experience a solid guy. I'd buy from him again, and would absolutely give my recommendation to anyone else thinking of dealing with him. I don't know if this sort of follow up is standard or not but here it is. It can feel weird (to say the least) sending hundreds of dollars to a stranger on the internet, so I wanted to share my positive experience. Thanks benny!

I received this saw in the mail today. It's exactly as described and pictured, well packaged for shipping. Awesome! benny3411 was great to do business with, easy communication, reasonable and from my experience a solid guy. I'd buy from him again, and would absolutely give my recommendation to anyone else thinking of dealing with him. I don't know if this sort of follow up is standard or not but here it is. It can feel weird (to say the least) sending hundreds of dollars to a stranger on the internet, so I wanted to share my positive experience. Thanks benny!

I bought a saw from him a couple of months ago and it was the same. He’s a good seller.

Latest posts

Back