• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Oregon 72DPX chain

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

4 brand new Oregon 72DPX062 chains. 3/8, .050, 62 dl, semi chisel. $45 shipped US, $60 to Canada. You should never EBay at 2 AM, I needed 72 dl, not 62.If they aren’t sold by Monday I’ll go get gouged at the nearby chain shop and let him gouge me to take one chain to lengthen the other 3. Trades are a possibility, worst I can say is no.

I would take them but you would probably get stiffed for a $20 to ship to Canada, you may want to revise your shipping.
$45 usd is $60 CAD, so $15 a chain CAD is a good deal,, they are near $25 each here.
Thanks, didn’t think of that.

Guess for Christmas I’m going to ask for a chain breaker and rivet spinner. Called the local Stihl dealer and asked if he could use 1 chain to lengthen the other 3. He told me he only deals with Stihl chain and if I had Stihl chains it would take 3-4 days!:crazy: Called another guy and he told me he only sells Carlton and to bring chains in to see if Carlton would work, but it would be a week to do!:crazy: Anybody near Lawrence County PA that may be able to help me out? Thanks.

Back