Stihl quit selling the 241 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was just on their website and apparently they dropped it.I bought a new one in 2016 and thought it was a great little saw.

I thought the very same thing recently and then I found it in the catalog. But then realized that the dealer had given me a 2018 catalog. So I guess they dropped it cuz it is not on their site as a current offering.

I thought the very same thing recently and then I found it in the catalog. But then realized that the dealer had given me a 2018 catalog. So I guess they dropped it cuz it is not on their site as a current offering.
I see it on their international website,along with the 382.

Yup they prob are scarce but around. Nice saws really good and light but decent power.
I really liked the one I had.I had some trouble with a little solenoid in the M tronic carb,but it was under warranty so it never cost me anything.Traded mine for a .280 BDL,wishing I had it back.

was a marketing foo paw by stihl
i went to buy one a few years ago, it was on web site but no dealers had one in stock

Back