• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Partner K700 and K1200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliff R

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Cleaning out the shop and found two Partner saws, a K700 and K1200.

They are both for parts only.

The K700 is what is shown in the two pics.

The K1200 is a complete unit and ran fine till a ring broke and gouged the cylinder. It only needs a P/C and good to go.

If anyone needs them for parts let me know. Price is best offer plus the shipping, these things are heavy so it will cost a bit to ship them.

I can also be reached at [email protected].

IMG_0895.jpg IMG_0893.jpg IMG_0894.jpg

Well sir, You get me a list together and PM it to me. I can surely fix you up. And we are only about an hour apart so if it's bigger stuffs shipping won't be an issue. Thank you TLG

Well sir, You get me a list together and PM it to me. I can surely fix you up. And we are only about an hour apart so if it's bigger stuffs shipping won't be an issue. Thank you TLG
A complete air box assembly including the blue duct and hardware would be great. A muffler, and a coil.
I've got a second saw that is missing the air box assembly & coil, while my otherwise complete one has a rotten muffler.

Back