How many cut more than they have to just to run a saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my saws away full of gas, every so often we start them up to move fresh gas thru the carbs. Let them run for five minutes then it’s back to sleep. This was when gas was non corn alcohol.

I worked 12 hour shifts, clearing roads at night in Buffalo in 77, they found 500+ cars out of town stripped that wreckers were hauling off. Everyone thought that the city was having them hauled.

I plan on burning 1 cord this winter, put away 3 this year, you know just in case. Also like the idea of having a 2 year seasoning cycle, sounds good to me.
Even starting to justify a 70cc saw to go with my 50, someone please tell me it would make firewood gathering more productive. Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on burning 1 cord this winter, put away 3 this year, you know just in case. Also like the idea of having a 2 year seasoning cycle, sounds good to me.
Even starting to justify a 70cc saw to go with my 50, someone please tell me it would make firewood gathering more productive. Please

It will be better!
You should always have three or four saws put away to season for the next few yrs :laugh:.
80 degrees would leave me feeling like I'm drowning in my own sweat... I like finding a cool place to sleep when it's that temp....
:cheers:.

That's kinda a half measure. Look on tradin post for a 90cc ph. When the fat logs show up you're all set to get er done.
Of course 017 & 170 are followed by 046 & ms460 + 066 & 2 661's one of which is waiting to be stroked out to 96cc IIRC

80 degrees would leave me feeling like I'm drowning in my own sweat... I like finding a cool place to sleep when it's that temp....
thats becasue you are not married to my wife... the wifey has certain expectations for the temperature in the house and the cabin... must not deviate in order to keep her happy.

thats becasue you are not married to my wife... the wifey has certain expectations for the temperature in the house and the cabin... must not deviate in order to keep her happy.
I don't have that problem, and if I did, I'd probably build myself a meat locker for hunting season, and relief from the heat the rest of the hot months... Ahhh, who am I kidding... I'd stay in there if it was hot out too. Woulnd't car if an animal was hanging in there.

I don't have that problem, and if I did, I'd probably build myself a meat locker for hunting season, and relief from the heat the rest of the hot months... Ahhh, who am I kidding... I'd stay in there if it was hot out too. Woulnd't car if an animal was hanging in there.
well ***** makes a man do strange things is all I can say ;)

Latest posts

Back