whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuffed.
db350b8e4a8c3dba715a9d13ab265ac2.jpg

How do you like your Notch Sentinel? I’ve been using Buckingham single sliding D ring butt strap harness for years, time to move on. Been seriously thinking about buying notch.

It's great so far. Very comfortable with good range of motion. It took me a little bit to figure out the sizing adjustments.

It will be a big improvement from a single sliding D. I assume the bridge on that is a hard strap. Having a rope bridge with wide ring offers a lot more comfortable range of motion.

It's great so far. Very comfortable with good range of motion. It took me a little bit to figure out the sizing adjustments.

It will be a big improvement from a single sliding D. I assume the bridge on that is a hard strap. Having a rope bridge with wide ring offers a lot more comfortable range of motion.
Yes the bridge is a hard strap and with no leg straps. I’ve used my sons saddle couple times to see how I would like it besides trying to maneuver through the leg straps it’s pretty comfortable. lol

I will be looking to buying a new robe also along with my saddle. I was not able to find the Bluemoon that you’re always talking about. What diameter rope are you are using and what particular one is everyone’s favorite for climbing.

Back