• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 7900 w/wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Bought from another member a couple years ago. Runs great. Has the HD filter and a full wrap. Not a beauty queen, crack in the filter cover and a repair on the brake flag, also regular wear from use. Probably the fastest starting saw I have. Usually fires on the second pull even after sitting a month or more.

Selling because I'm trying to set myself up to have multiples of saws on the same platform. Have two 440s and two 365/2166 saws. This one doesn't have a match, so hopefully someone else will enjoy running it.

Comes with an adapter from homelite410 so you can run Stihl bars on it.

$450+shipping. Friends and family or add 3%.rps20190826_140622_286.jpg rps20190826_140636_244.jpg rps20190826_140649_219.jpg

Thank you, Clint and Brett. I figure with what people pay for home depot 6400s, this one should be fairly priced. I'm open to offers though if someone disagrees with me.

I do like running this one more than just about any other 70cc saw I have, but I'd like to by myself some concrete to stand on in a new shed, so sacrifices must be made.

If the new owner needs a bar and chain, I have a 24" setup I could include for $40. Brand new Oregon bar (says Jonsered) in 3/8 .058.

That's cool, good for him, and I guess you.
I was thinking maybe you should get another and sell the two 440's :D.

I would consider it, but one 440 has heated handles, and the other was a gift from a woman who lost her husband a couple winters back. I've been helping her with some firewood stuff and she presented me with her husband's saw. So, long story short, those 440s are gonna be tough to send down the road.

Latest posts

Back