Stihl ms461 cannon bar help .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmunyon

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a cannon bar 24” or even 20” . I’m trying to find the right one for my saw on eBay . If any one could help me pick right one from there that would be awesome . Just hate to order wrong one . Mostly for firewood an some tree felling also . Thanks

7E43396F-4B71-42A7-BE47-3AB8F0CC3B49.png Thanks . Ya seen some cannons like this one that includes for a 460 but wasn’t sure if that’s the same fit as the 461 ?

Just curious- are you unhappy with Stihl or another brand bar that is on your 461?
Never used a Cannon, but have read they do wear well, but heavy too. (Expensive too, in my opinion!)

Well searching some more am came across this bar also . reading up on the difference between some of these as well . D57EB745-C7F4-4FA6-ADCB-14F22CE8163E.png

Just curious- are you unhappy with Stihl or another brand bar that is on your 461?
Never used a Cannon, but have read they do wear well, but heavy too. (Expensive too, in my opinion!)
No not that I’m unhappy at all . The 461 in brand new an kinda like my 4th child so I’d like to spruce up a bit with some things . Being under warranty I don’t wanna do any other mods yet . Have some new spikes on the way . I have a 361 that’ll be getting the 20” off this one .

Cannons are heavier, not dead weight, bad thing is they out last others and in the end cost less. Run what you want, but Cannon's are great bars and it's your money. :surprised3:

Back