• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tree monkey Stihl ms261c price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up bro
Not much, howzit hanging cracker? You still rarking up the usual suspects?
You never know when an oil thread will strike. At least his ad is staying near the top of the list.

On that glass half full note, to those who say porting a 261, why not just a timing advance and muffler mod. Don't need to send it away or operate.

Not much, howzit hanging cracker? You still rarking up the usual suspects?

On that glass half full note, to those who say porting a 261, why not just a timing advance and muffler mod. Don't need to send it away or operate.
Rarking?

:)

https://kiwiwiki.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Aotearoa/Kiwiisms#r
---
rark
tell off; stir up. "She needs a good rarking". "Its time things were rarked up".

---

Done any fishing lately? Haven't been out for ages. Mate keeps sending me pictures:
wanker-jpg.746460

He may very well accomplish that once we finish analysing his saw ! lol.
I think we need a forensic examination of his childhood to uncover what drove the need for the ported saw in the first place and whether or not there were any intervention opportunities missed by those in his life in positions of influence.

I think we need a forensic examination of his childhood to uncover what drove the need for the ported saw in the first place and whether or not there were any intervention opportunities missed by those in his life in positions of influence.
Yeah , some feeling of inadequacy may well have triggered this trend ! Bahaha :)

Back