whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuffed.
db350b8e4a8c3dba715a9d13ab265ac2.jpg

How do you like your Notch Sentinel? I’ve been using Buckingham single sliding D ring butt strap harness for years, time to move on. Been seriously thinking about buying notch.

It's great so far. Very comfortable with good range of motion. It took me a little bit to figure out the sizing adjustments.

It will be a big improvement from a single sliding D. I assume the bridge on that is a hard strap. Having a rope bridge with wide ring offers a lot more comfortable range of motion.

It's great so far. Very comfortable with good range of motion. It took me a little bit to figure out the sizing adjustments.

It will be a big improvement from a single sliding D. I assume the bridge on that is a hard strap. Having a rope bridge with wide ring offers a lot more comfortable range of motion.
Yes the bridge is a hard strap and with no leg straps. I’ve used my sons saddle couple times to see how I would like it besides trying to maneuver through the leg straps it’s pretty comfortable. lol

I will be looking to buying a new robe also along with my saddle. I was not able to find the Bluemoon that you’re always talking about. What diameter rope are you are using and what particular one is everyone’s favorite for climbing.

Latest posts

Back