Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started looking at this thread and was wondering what a Jonsered 2094 and 2095 are worth in good condition? I would like to have one but don't know what they go for. Every once in a while one comes up on ebay but they always want over $500 for them. What kind of money do I need to save if I want a good one?
Depends, they are up and down. They are a 94cc saw that isn't super old so you can't expect them to be given away, $350-$400 is what I would consider decent for a good running one that's got some wear, $400+ for something nicer, and $100-$300 for something that is ragged out or parts

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Depends, they are up and down. They are a 94cc saw that isn't super old so you can't expect them to be given away, $350-$400 is what I would consider decent for a good running one that's got some wear, $400+ for something nicer, and $100-$300 for something that is ragged out or parts

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Decent, purebred pro chainsaw models are pretty heavily collected these days. I think the era of $50-$150 for undiscovered sleeper models of larger cc are gone. Might get lucky at a garage sale, or in a trade, or on Craigslist....but that's about it. The people that troll these forums and the sellers on eBay have established the prices you can expect to pay.

In the last 15yrs though, it sure was a fun roller coaster while it lasted.:cheers:

Kevin

Yeah it's tough. For my use an older big saw would be ideal but when they bump the prices of a new saw its hard to bite.

Have been considering a 070 just for a long bar saw that has aftermarket support. They come up reasonably yet.

Yeah it's tough. For my use an older big saw would be ideal but when they bump the prices of a new saw its hard to bite.

Have been considering a 070 just for a long bar saw that has aftermarket support. They come up reasonably yet.

Agreed. When I go on a job I bring four vintage saws. With no parts support, I really don't have any choice. Most times I just use two of the four. Once on a fluke day though, I was down to my last saw. Sh*t happens, but it's usually minor. I couldn't imagine anyone seriously interested in getting the job done/paid with no less than three vintage saws on the site.

I have squeaked by with two like in the old days when the saws were new, but felt really uneasy about it.

Do those FarmerTec parts swap out with the OE 070?

Kevin

I'm surprised this isn't trending higher but there's still almost 13 hrs left......plenty of time to climb......you just DON'T see these for sale.....I was thinking more in the $400 range which is more than it's worth but this is a very rare item for those in the know....and have a need...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jonsereds-...757861?hash=item469c1b7ce5:g:ayMAAOSwmXVdZcuB

That's about what a Husky 2100 NOS set brought a few yrs. Given the folks who roached their saws by not replacing the crank seals.....you'd think this would go higher. I don't remember seeing a NOS set go through eBay before......indeed a very rare bird.

Probably snipe high at the last. But, I said that about Scott's 111S and it didn't.

Kevin

Holy sh*t.....CRAZYTOWN!!!!

Oh yeah, buy the saw for $1,000 and slap another $500 into 'er......put me down for three....lol!

Does anyone know the seller?

Kevin

I think so.....scroll back up a couple posts.......Lee has over 500 saws most of which are 6 cube or better......has a handful of 111s......actually has one on the shelf that has never seen gas....

I think so.....scroll back up a couple posts.......Lee has over 500 saws most of which are 6 cube or better......has a handful of 111s......actually has one on the shelf that has never seen gas....

How you doin buddy. It was my cylinder kit. I have one more and a nos crank i'm keeping.

How you doin buddy. It was my cylinder kit. I have one more and a nos crank i'm keeping.

There has to be a point where the 111S tops out in price. That one you have that has never had gas run through it should nestle between $3,000-$5,000 I expect.

Some yrs back there was a new-in-the-box Husky 2101XP that went on the bay for over $3,000. It would be real hard for me to sit on a $3,000+ saw unless I was getting maximum enjoyment out of it somehow.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back