It’s a beautiful morning thing.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have it here in Lenoir, NC as well. Mostly near lake access areas and next to a boat dealership.
If it's not a dedicated pump, you need to pump at least a gallon in your truck before you fill your can up.
You will get a little of what was pumped last if you don't. But I'm sure you already know that but there may be people that don't.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

We have it here in Lenoir, NC as well. Mostly near lake access areas and next to a boat dealership.
If it's not a dedicated pump, you need to pump at least a gallon in your truck before you fill your can up.
You will get a little of what was pumped last if you don't. But I'm sure you already know that but there may be people that don't.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Separate pump. Used to be a 10 mile round trip now just around the corner.

We have basically the same thing here. The one about 1/2 mile from my house is ethanol free 88 octane, if I drive about 5 miles then I can get 91 octane E free.

i have to go about 15 miles one way for 90 efree. was just under 3.50 a gallon last time. i pretty much use 87 pump gas in everything. never had an issue, but nice to have some e free for saws/equipt that sits a while.

Dorian

I have a dead branch down in the yard, must be 3/4s of an inch thick.

Can’t decide if I should use the XS241C, or the 572XS.

Back