• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB Red Makita 5001 with heat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also do.great running saws.
a68b85d7624cb1aadfa435e14939058a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I would love to buy it, then have it sent to the best Dolmar porting guru for a full port job, then sent to me here in Australia.
Who is the Makita/Dolmar porting guru ???.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I would love to buy it, then have it sent to the best Dolmar porting guru for a full port job, then sent to me here in Australia.
Who is the Makita/Dolmar porting guru ???.

Lots of good ones but Carl, @MillerModSaws, just did my Makita 9010. The thing is a beast. Probably has more in it than my mediocre tuning abilities have been able to unleash.

Lots of good ones but Carl, @MillerModSaws, just did my Makita 9010. The thing is a beast. Probably has more in it than my mediocre tuning abilities have been able to unleash.
I might pop him a message and try and cost up this project.
In the meantime. Can you get a rough estimate to send to Sydney NSW Australia?

I might pop him a message and try and cost up this project.
In the meantime. Can you get a rough estimate to send to Sydney NSW Australia?

Pretty sure it will be less to have it ported here and sent to you rather than buying a stock one there, seems thats how it has worked out for most guys shipping them there.
I would have the porter ship it though, not the seller since it will be at his house to get ported.
@huskihl you shipped anything to Australia.

Pretty sure it will be less to have it ported here and sent to you rather than buying a stock one there, seems thats how it has worked out for most guys shipping them there.
I would have the porter ship it though, not the seller since it will be at his house to get ported.
@huskihl you shipped anything to Australia.
I have not. Only to Canadia

Doesn't matter to me. Can't be too big of a deal shipping to there. I've done a few that turned out ok. Tim could actually bring it up to the gtg next weekend if the buyer wanted to get it rolling.
Kinda what I was thinking, that would save shipping it to a porter as well.
When you did that last video of a 50cc Dollie I thought it was this one, that thing was moving out.

FedEx is off the chart. USPS said $138 to ship 18lbs 18"x14"x14" to AUS. That's a ballpark. @Matt Hogden I can deliver it to @huskihl next weekend. Here's how his turn out:

If that interests you get with Kevin about his schedule and pricing. You may want to re-affirm on shipping. If you decide it's something you want to do shoot me a PM and we can get things rolling.

FedEx is off the chart. USPS said $138 to ship 18lbs 18"x14"x14" to AUS. That's a ballpark. @Matt Hogden I can deliver it to @huskihl next weekend. Here's how his turn out:

If that interests you get with Kevin about his schedule and pricing. You may want to re-affirm on shipping. If you decide it's something you want to do shoot me a PM and we can get things rolling.
Thanks mate. I will. I will do some calculations too. US dollars vs Aus is a killer atm .66c

Latest posts

Back