Whoa! Cannon's New Duralight!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look really nice, its about time Cannon has finally got their act together with light bars. They have been on the horizon for a few years now. I looks like there is two types one with a thickerer cutout than the other. I'm glad they went with this design as the oval cutouts on the Jap Sugi's & Tsumara bars are not really that 'light' compared to the Oregon or better Stihl design. Flex was an issue with the big one piece cutout so it'll be interesting to see how these Cannons handle. This company ain't in the business of selling half ass anything so I bet they've minimised flex. The fatbelly looks just as heavy as mine so maybe no change there I dunno.

They look really nice, its about time Cannon has finally got their act together with light bars. They have been on the horizon for a few years now. I looks like there is two types one with a thickerer cutout than the other. I'm glad they went with this design as the oval cutouts on the Jap Sugi's & Tsumara bars are not really that 'light' compared to the Oregon or better Stihl design. Flex was an issue with the big one piece cutout so it'll be interesting to see how these Cannons handle. This company ain't in the business of selling half ass anything so I bet they've minimised flex. The fatbelly looks just as heavy as mine so maybe no change there I dunno.
made in Vancouver BC Canada ,worlds longest lasting bars

Any idea on their price? The one with the smaller insert looks like a good mixture between full blown light weight bar and sugi type stuff. I know on the long bars some fallers don't care for the light weight ones because they flex too much.

I like the one with the thicker edges and less filled area.... I know some guys who complain about how flexible the Oregon light bars are for falling. Seems like a good compromise between weight and strength.

Back