Birthday and gift cards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i just got a few gift cards for amazon what should I buy?

Fiskars any good? Will the plastic when it gets old crack like my old dead blow hammers?

Since all my snap on dead blow hammers cracked into pieces at the same time plus snap on warranty dept is not responding to my emails so much for buying top quality tools. I break snap on sockets as easy as I break cheap sockets on equipment. I buy craftsman tools and Teton tools. I still have husky and Mac tools since I was 20 yo. I’m 69 yo now. That’s 49 years. I recently bought s-k tools from eBay pieces at a time putting together inch and metric as my second set. In the 80’s I had a complete set of s-k wrenches were the chrome chipped. I sent them back to s-k and they sent me a set of there pro polished wrenches. They answered my email when snap on won’t.

I used my gift cards on two stroke oil, motor oil, gear oil, air filters, and some $$ left over. I forgot I have the winter oil changes coming up. Nothing is cheap anymore.

I've got to figure out what I can buy at Lowes with my birthday cards also. Hopefully something good on clearance, get more bang for the buck. Happy Birthday to us Huskybill.

Steve Sidwell

Happy birthday sidewall. The years are flying by. Longevity isn’t the word in my family. I’m the last one left. But I have my kids and misses.

It was pepperoni pizza and sausage n pepper pizza tonight.

Since all my snap on dead blow hammers cracked into pieces at the same time plus snap on warranty dept is not responding to my emails so much for buying top quality tools. I break snap on sockets as easy as I break cheap sockets on equipment. I buy craftsman tools and Teton tools. I still have husky and Mac tools since I was 20 yo. I’m 69 yo now. That’s 49 years. I recently bought s-k tools from eBay pieces at a time putting together inch and metric as my second set. In the 80’s I had a complete set of s-k wrenches were the chrome chipped. I sent them back to s-k and they sent me a set of there pro polished wrenches. They answered my email when snap on won’t.

I used my gift cards on two stroke oil, motor oil, gear oil, air filters, and some $$ left over. I forgot I have the winter oil changes coming up. Nothing is cheap anymore.

I'm not defending Snap On's lack of communication, but you have to see one of their trucks for warranty.

Back