Buying walbro carb parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old2stroke

Never too many toys
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Trying to find a source for Walbro carb parts that are not included in the kits and it looks like you can't buy direct from Walbro, but have to go through one of their retail customer outlets, none of which are in Canada. Last time I bought a check valve it was listed at $2.40 US direct from Walbro and by the time I got it from my local Stihl dealer it was $8.90 CAD before tax.

Trying to find a source for Walbro carb parts that are not included in the kits and it looks like you can't buy direct from Walbro, but have to go through one of their retail customer outlets, none of which are in Canada. Last time I bought a check valve it was listed at $2.40 US direct from Walbro and by the time I got it from my local Stihl dealer it was $8.90 CAD before tax.
I have asked this very question here in this forum with no answer.
If you goto walbros website they list a few dealers but they don’t have a web store. There is one in Montreal but I believe the website was down...

I too would love to have A website or some business to phone in and order...

Latest posts

Back