huztl 70cc saws G372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again Thanks.. So you had to a small problem to me, with the fuel and pulse line, and their at 6mm for the replacement ID . Ref the G clips, these are the hose clamps for the lines?
If the G clips are replaced with OEM, which OEM are you in ref too. Did not mean to ask so many questions just trying make sure were on the same sheet of music.

Again Thanks.. So you had to a small problem to me, with the fuel and pulse line, and their at 6mm for the replacement ID . Ref the G clips, these are the hose clamps for the lines?
If the G clips are replaced with OEM, which OEM are you in ref too. Did not mean to ask so many questions just trying make sure were on the same sheet of music.
Oem piston circlips
Huztl have been known to fail occasionally
Cutting some of the g off has helped.

Oem piston circlips
Huztl have been known to fail occasionally
Cutting some of the g off has helped.

OKay... gotta.... my bad.... circlips for the piston pin.... AKA the wrist pin

Regards

That looks interesting 65 cc 3.4 kw @4.5 hp. Are they basically compatible with the Husky as far as bars, clutch sprockets, carbs etc.

Regards

That looks interesting 65 cc 3.4 kw @4.5 hp. Are they basically compatible with the Husky as far as bars, clutch sprockets, carbs etc.

Regards
Yes it's a clone of the original 365 65cc husqvarna saws.
Mine have oem husqvarna 372 cylinders and pistons.
There is also 372 clones.

Yes it's a clone of the original 365 65cc husqvarna saws.
Mine have oem husqvarna 372 cylinders and pistons.
There is also 372 clones.

Well if I can get that 365 version State Side looks like a better way to go. Especially, if there is a possibility it's going to come with the oem Husqvarna jug and piston.

Regards

Well if I can get that 365 version State Side looks like a better way to go. Especially, if there is a possibility it's going to come with the oem Husqvarna jug and piston.

Regards
Mine now have oem cylinder kits
Because i bought them separately.
And replaced the 65cc china cylinder kits
With the oem 372 kits i bought separately.
If you buy a 65cc chinese clone saw
You will receive a 65cc saw.

Okay... I see what your doing, your buying the saw and putting the Husky cyclinder kit on afterwards, nice. Well I'll have to think about this, I could just buy the saw and use as is, put a 372 cyclinder kit on like you did, or just order the Farmertech 372xp and run that as it is. You have really given me a lot of good info I appreciate it.

Regards

The 65cc ran good
I mod everything.

Well maybe if I mod it, the muffler mod, tweek the carb I'll be happy with it's power. The problem I have is I would like the power to weight ratio that a 372 version has, hence having tunnel vision towards 70-75 cc's saws.

Was looking at these the other day and noticed the the advertised weight for the power head is 19.84 lbs is this a misprint..I hope.
The Blue G444 and the G388 come in at 17.63lbs .

Regards
I just got a g372xp today and waied itd ry no bar came in at 13.5lbs like the true 372xp waighs.

I have not tried it yet , but you can go with the big bore kit also. I do not know of all of the piston cylinder suppliers. I am happy just the way the 372 runs as is. However I do not use one as a primary saw as I have larger cc saws for that. Compared to the newer OEM saw the g372 runs a little stronger because of the EPA adjustments. Thanks

Just the way that everything, always, turns into an oil thread.

All unmodified small 2 stroke engines built since 1990 will be just fine with 40-1, provided you're using the best oil from either Stihl or Husky.

Dang it, there I go. It is contagious.

Sorry to butt in, and comment on premix, but the husky or the stihl
Premix's really don't offer very high temp centistoke ratings, they are both incredibly low to be honest, and their data sheets show it, both at less than 10 points at over 100degrees c, if you want some really good oil, belray mc1 is designed around strait port two strokes, no power valves, and is incredibly high in viscosity at 100degrees c at almost a full 20 points, I ride motocross, and premix is literally everything to keeping piston life long, while maintaining good compression, sorry not trying to knock oils, but it's the truth, and definitely not
Trying to turn this into a premix thread, I was looking for a solid review on the g372 or the 365 knockoff as I'm
In the market for a decent priced 60cc saw range, and just happened to stumble on this thread, so if anyone has anything good or bad to say about their experiences with these Chinese knockoffs, it would be greatly appreciated

Again, not trying to insult anyone,
Just looking to see if these saws are actually worth the money vs one from a really good manufacturer, and no, it won't be a ms362 hahahahahahah

Back