Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a while, looking for service/IPL manual for a Eager Beaver 2014 32cc, please!
Thanks!
*grovel grovel*

I am looking for the service manual for a 2017 372xpg

I already have a service manual for this but it doesn’t have anything for the heated carb, only the handles. I need to know how to wire it properly, hoping someone has a manual with this info

I am looking for the service manual for a 2017 372xpg

I already have a service manual for this but it doesn’t have anything for the heated carb, only the handles. I need to know how to wire it properly, hoping someone has a manual with this info
I see nothing in the 372xpg service manual for the heated carb. But the 572xpg service manual has some info on the heated carb. Check your inbox.

Hello Ray,

Well it seems as though the McCulloch Mac 5-10 DSP is a relatively obscure chainsaw. I can only find limited info on these saws as well as very few parts. I was wondering if you have anything on these saws that I might have? It apparently has a "bullfrog" carb, something that I've never even heard of before. I can get this saw to fire with a squirt into the cylinder but can't get it to draw any fuel from the tank. Can you point me in the right direction? Appreciate anything ya got.

Hello Ray,

Well it seems as though the McCulloch Mac 5-10 DSP is a relatively obscure chainsaw. I can only find limited info on these saws as well as very few parts. I was wondering if you have anything on these saws that I might have? It apparently has a "bullfrog" carb, something that I've never even heard of before. I can get this saw to fire with a squirt into the cylinder but can't get it to draw any fuel from the tank. Can you point me in the right direction? Appreciate anything ya got.
Check your inbox for an ipl and service manual. Questions on the 5-10 should be in this thread
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/mcculloch-chain-saws.71126/page-1649

Back