Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like busy work Jerry!!!! Was this up to your camp?

Here's what I spent some time with ovah the weekend...afta the hurrycane whizzed by. Got the new to me Honda genny out as the bride wanted to use the 'lectric egg beetah to make banana bread......got about haff done, then had to dig out the old briggs riggs...damn thing started second pull after sitting 10 months. Me and that Hondah going to have a reckoning........ordered a brandy new on today...the "Companion" model but 2200 watts.....if I can remedy this one can run them in parallel......put out 4.2K and can lug one in each hand......way better than my Kazawki 3800 take two men and a small boy to move it...and it has wheels!!!

IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0317.jpg

Last summer pics from at the camp Robin, sure looks different up there now but have to drag the Canon camera back up there for more pics as the ones on my phone won`t load to my puter. Finally ready to lay down the topsoil but will wait for next spring for that so I can get a good root system going, got 50 lbs of real good grass seed and should have good grass by next fall. Next project is the storage shed, hauled in all the building materials, gravel and concrete bases last week before the hurricane. Likely a lot of trees down along that 14 mile stretch of track.

Looks like busy work Jerry!!!! Was this up to your camp?

Here's what I spent some time with ovah the weekend...afta the hurrycane whizzed by. Got the new to me Honda genny out as the bride wanted to use the 'lectric egg beetah to make banana bread......got about haff done, then had to dig out the old briggs riggs...damn thing started second pull after sitting 10 months. Me and that Hondah going to have a reckoning........ordered a brandy new on today...the "Companion" model but 2200 watts.....if I can remedy this one can run them in parallel......put out 4.2K and can lug one in each hand......way better than my Kazawki 3800 take two men and a small boy to move it...and it has wheels!!!

View attachment 758879 View attachment 758880

I know those small gennys are real handy and capable when running right, best of luck getting it fixed up right.

I know those small gennys are real handy and capable when running right, best of luck getting it fixed up right.

Yep they are ......this one will likely cost me as much as new once I get it straightened out. My inexperience concerning these particular units will cost me dearly. Learned a tremendous amount since I bought this one......,.and learned a lot more once I had it as you see in the pics........I was not the first one that's been in there.....bad deal...but I bought it...so...you know "The Pit Bull"......we'll come out the other side eventually and the sun will shine again. Only a yr old but many many hrs on it.....engine is solid.....you know these thing run a max compression of 75 lbs in their best moment!!!!!!!

So.......afta I realized I didn't have the tools on the island to completely tear the Hondah down we took the dogz for a walk....this is afta the hurrycane was long gone.........note the absence of any credible seas on the shore! Apparently the hurrycane was busy with Dan and Jerry at the tyme these pics were taken.

IMG_0319.jpg IMG_0321.jpg

So.......afta I realized I didn't have the tools on the island to completely tear the Hondah down we took the dogz for a walk....this is afta the hurrycane was long gone.........note the absence of any credible seas on the shore! Apparently the hurrycane was busy with Dan and Jerry at the tyme these pics were taken.

View attachment 758897 View attachment 758898

Real nice day there, that is the way it looked here on Sunday, the day after the storm.

Had to take the bride to a romantic sand beach........a true State O' Maine sand beach!!! No nekkid ladies to be seen..........signed ..."sad here in west igloo"......guess the grainz of sand might be a bit coarse for nekkivity............and the beach a bit steep for some for laying on........:havingarest:

IMG_0322.jpg IMG_0329.jpg IMG_0331.jpg

Been busy you know , no downtime when you run Stihls , just like a Timex they be , "Takes a licken' but keeps on ticken' !"
Unlike a WhoskaI'mbrokedagainfixmeonemoretimekavarna ....

Oh Gawd.......you having nightmares again.....you know there's a pill for that.....I heah it's good for wood

Had to take the bride to a romantic sand beach........a true State O' Maine sand beach!!! No nekkid ladies to be seen..........signed ..."sad here in west igloo"......guess the grainz of sand might be a bit coarse for nekkivity............and the beach a bit steep for some for laying on........:havingarest:

View attachment 758899 View attachment 758900 View attachment 758901

Looks like the wrong exposure to the wave action, sand continually washes away in the direction of the foreground, rocks get ground up in the background, sand washes away with the wave action. Want some sand, its piled up over 13' deeper on the Red Island than ever before in any living peoples memory.

So........crappy day here...figgered I'd dig into that Honda 2000i. Man I took a lickin' on that one....heathenz been in there before...buggered screws missing AV rubbers, dirt and corruption throughout. Amazing the kept the outside looking so good whilst totally fekkin up the innards. Ordered some new tools to help with this pit bull attack. Diamond coated tiny round files for the female connections, half round diamond coated files for cleaning the tiny male parts of the same connectors and some diamond coated tweezer like files for cleaning both male and female spade connectors.
IMG_0337.jpg

Back