• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husquarna 346 xp Slightly used Dealer saw bought !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one I'd sell for 325 plus shipping, it's all stock. I don't have any pictures of it at the moment, but can get some if you're interested.
I had it out on a small job a couple weeks ago and had my son record this video.

Nice running unit , stock is preferred at least initially . I would appreciate some pic,s , I will pm you Bud !

Nice running unit , stock is preferred at least initially . I would appreciate some pic,s , I will pm you Bud !

346..... pound for pound one of the best saws ever made.they don’t even need ported..... muff mod and remove carb limiters...... bam! Screaming little machine.

And it’s always good to buy from a reputable seller with a good eye for saws....... although he owns a few of the orange and white ones so he ain’t perfect....... :laugh:

Only 5, you better buy another one. They don't make them anymore you know.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Got one new in the box and probably at least another five 353's/2152 and a ported 2145 with a 346 top, I'll probably be alright, probably...
I'll get some pictures tomorrow, if they don't get posted shoot me a PM as I may forget. We got slammed with a storm this week and I've been pretty busy around the house cleaning up the mess, even ran one of my lightly modded 346's today:chainsaw:.
There you go OP. Couldn't ask for better presentation.
Thanks Gary :cheers:.
5 ? Does a gaggle apply to saws also ? lol.
I'm not sure, up here we'd probably be more likely to use "hat trick" :).
346..... pound for pound one of the best saws ever made.they don’t even need ported..... muff mod and remove carb limiters...... bam! Screaming little machine.

And it’s always good to buy from a reputable seller with a good eye for saws....... although he owns a few of the orange and white ones so he ain’t perfect....... :laugh:
I really enjoy running them, hard not to like them, and yes MM, limiters removed, and base gasket delete makes them come to life.

I never claimed to be perfect buddy, but I know what the guys want, and a lot want those creamsicles :yes:.
Hope all is well up your way, it's been a while.

Owned two creamsicles back in the day ( ms360 & ms660 ) good running units , however got a little tired of Stihl,s proprietary issue,s . I recently went in on a new Echo Timberwolf with my youngest son to back up his Sachs - Dolmar . Actually for my firewood needs my 572 xp has been flawless. I purchased a Moose hunting property lot up North this spring and have additional tree clearing this fall that a 346 xp will definitely enhance for a Oldtimer ! lol.

I have one I'd sell for 325 plus shipping, it's all stock. I don't have any pictures of it at the moment, but can get some if you're interested.
I had it out on a small job a couple weeks ago and had my son record this video.

Hi Brett , you must be doing something right . The response to this thread clearly identifies you as a reputable seller . I will take you up on your offer . Thank you and other forum members for their imput !

Hi Brett , you must be doing something right . The response to this thread clearly identifies you as a reputable seller . I will take you up on your offer . Thank you and other forum members for their imput !
Thanks.
I'd buy a saw from anyone in this thread, plenty of good guys on here :).

Latest posts

Back