Help Identifying homelight chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karla74063

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with any information such as year on a blue homelight chainsaw?
Only information I have is what my mom sent me ( she lives in another state) no pics.
Info I have:

Info on that chain saw it is a HomeLite E-Z 16" Blue in color type20210 serial 12050663 original blue case in good condition.

Then I asked her to look for model #. Her response:

Went back down with magnifying glass there is no letters in ser. but is 92950663 the only letters are big on the side E-Z ?? model is not spelled out only other # is located before serial & says type20210. Thanks for any info!

This is a blue EZ.
1f0ea333512d424eec02ed6e8e66c39b.jpg

Homelite collector in training [emoji879]

Ok and by the serial number you gave the saw is from1969, 295th day of the year the rest is what line it came off of and what # saw it was produced that day.[emoji851]
Thank you for this information. Maybe I should of specified, I was wondering what year it was made. Just trying to help my mom sell it & trying to find it's worth. Needed something to start with. I appreciate your kindness & response. Have a nice evening.

Ok so to be a wee bit more exact for you the saw was made,
Wednesday October 22nd 1969 hope THAT answers your question. As far as value w/o a picture or knowing anything about the saw I couldn't possibly give you a $$$ amount but it's not 100's of dollars.

Ok so to be a wee bit more exact for you the saw was made,
Wednesday October 22nd 1969 hope THAT answers your question. As far as value w/o a picture or knowing anything about the saw I couldn't possibly give you a $$$ amount but it's not 100's of dollars.

Ok I'll pass this info along to my momma. Unfortunately she has no way to send me a picture. She just said good condition case & all. My daddy was a carpenter so he took care of everything. A man doing work in her basement spotted the saw & really wants it. She just didn't want to give it away for nothing. She's pretty sharp for a 82 year old lady. If I happen to get a picture in the near future. I'll post it. Thank you again!

It is not possible to give a good or fair estimate on chainsaws over the internet. The best advice is to look at eBay and expect a bit less for a local sale. Condition is everything.

There are a lot of of the little EZ saws out there and some are more collectible than others, based on condition.

It is not possible to give a good or fair estimate on chainsaws over the internet. The best advice is to look at eBay and expect a bit less for a local sale. Condition is everything.

There are a lot of of the little EZ saws out there and some are more collectible than others, based on condition.
I understand everything you said. It's just hard without pictures and the fact my momma & I live in different states. I do know the man who has his eye on it, said it's in great shape, too. I was just trying to get a little basic information, such as year, to go on. I don't expect she has a fortune, but also don't want to see her taken advantage of. Thank you for your input. Have a nice day!

Not at all, just stupid responses to honest questions or information is annoying and not helpful. (Weak) and this should've been with the 7-19 post.

Not at all, just stupid responses to honest questions or information is annoying and not helpful. (Weak) and this should've been with the 7-19 post.

Or perhaps honest responses to stupid questions, you considered that?
Whats weak?

Back