Someone took a piss in this gene pool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my front tires nearly bouncing off the ground.. years ago.. you know, no fear.

Anyway, everybody survived and i got everything where it was goin' in one piece. More than once..

Kudos to the expert truck packers!! Tie a rope on that and go.

Must have been a giveaway day, haul all the shorts away you want. Several woodyards up this way do that at the end of wood processing season to clear all the scraps away for winter plowing of snow. Just seen an add last week for one of the major yards wanting people to come there and haul away a small mountain of shorts and big splinters.

Makes good kindling wood.

So whats the agony? Based on the thread title someone is at the brink of committing suicide by killing just about everyone else ?

Based on your replies, someone is mad at the world because mother nature did not roll enough hose on the spool.

I'm broke, I don't afford a super deluxe anything. Someone help me out here?

What in the hell does your finances have to do with a funny fake picture??

"piss"? you don't have manners dude?
I have plenty of manners, although you just about made me forget them.

Il' piss on your front door, or I'll threat you with some respect - what do you prefer mr.overkill the turd?
"Threat" me with respect ? I never knew you could use respect as a way to frighten/intimidate someone?

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTS !?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, dude, what in the flying donkey fook are you going on about? This was a random picture off the net, and I was told it is photoshopped. Man, you need some serious help. It was a joke man, a JOKE! I'm not making fun of anyone or anything, for any reason!

Geezus man. If you don't understand what is going on, ask someone ! Don't go throwing out male bovine excrement. I'm almost in shock over your responses .

Based on your replies, someone is mad at the world because mother nature did not roll enough hose on the spool.

What in the hell does your finances have to do with a funny fake picture??

I have plenty of manners, although you just about made me forget them.

"Threat" me with respect ? I never knew you could use respect as a way to frighten/intimidate someone?

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTS !?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, dude, what in the flying donkey fook are you going on about? This was a random picture off the net, and I was told it is photoshopped. Man, you need some serious help. It was a joke man, a JOKE! I'm not making fun of anyone or anything, for any reason!

Geezus man. If you don't understand what is going on, ask someone ! Don't go throwing out male bovine excrement. I'm almost in shock over your responses .

I take it, you guys have already met?

Latest posts

Back