CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hit 63 in a month, beat cancer and a stroke, pretty well pleased.

I hear ya! I got my stroke out of the way early..15 years old. Cerebral anuerysm. Beat cancer too. Turned 60 last month. Lived longer than a few friends parents thought I would. Got CRS syndrome too. You can tell me something 1 week in advance, its gone the next day!!! I tell people this brain is so loaded with info, it cant accept anymore!! Lol

I’ll bring the ported 9010 and the converted 490. Only have 2 rules. You use either like it’s a Ditch Witch your done. Only use my fuel mix in my saws, if something ain’t right then it’s my fault only. Might have to bring a 55 gallon drum, that 9010 gets thirsty. Hope I didn’t sound like Richard Cranium.
upload_2019-9-13_6-10-11.jpeg :laugh:

I'll be cleaning up a walnut trunk for my grandmother in the next 2 weeks some time. Really dont want to just dump it at H&H so if you local guys know anyone in the spring grove area that could use some wood let me know.
I know your tight on room but if you can haul it home and split it and throw it in the pile that lady will take it probably in the fall if you think you have a half cord. She'll give you a hundred bucks for it when it's dry

I know your tight on room but if you can haul it home and split it and throw it in the pile that lady will take it probably in the fall if you think you have a half cord. She'll give you a hundred bucks for it when it's dry
I can put together half a cord. Theres one in my tree line that needs to be cut down so between the 2 I'd have plenty.

Back