McCulloch Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McCulloch - Service Guide - 10 Series, PM Series, & SP Series

Here is a scan of a service guide for the 10 Series, PM, & SP Macs. I also have an official service guide covering most of these models. (See earlier in the thread for details.)

Send me a PM if you would like to have a copy of this manual.

The models covered are...

1-10, 2-10, 2-10 Auto, 3-10E, 10-10, 10-10 Auto, 10-10E, & CP55

2-10G & LG-2

4-10, 5-10 Auto, 5-10E, 6-10, 6-10 Auto, 7-10 Auto & CP-70

5-10G, LG-6, & G-70

PM55

PM60 & SP60

SP80 & SP81

This service guide is not an official McCulloch service guide. It is from an aftermarket service manual.

Mac10SeriesPMSP.jpg
can you send me a copy of this? I need one to fix my Super LG-2. Thanks very much.

Hello all, originally an older thread but might still be in luck, I've picked up a Mcculloch 380A that was apparently running before being shed candy. Its a but dirty and a bit beaten but as I was recently self-diagnosed with VCAD I'll endeavour to get her up n running again. Does anyone have a copy of a service manual or parts list for one of these, basically any info would be great!

Hello all, originally an older thread but might still be in luck, I've picked up a Mcculloch 380A that was apparently running before being shed candy. Its a but dirty and a bit beaten but as I was recently self-diagnosed with VCAD I'll endeavour to get her up n running again. Does anyone have a copy of a service manual or parts list for one of these, basically any info would be great!
Check your inbox

Can I get a manual for a Super 2-10 Automatic? It was my dad's and I would like to see if I can get it running. Model 600025, S/N 612602

Thanks in advance!

Lee

I have acquired a few Mac shop/service manuals that I will be trying to get scanned in the next few weeks. I've going to be doing them as I have the time.

If you PM me with your e-mail address I will gladly forward you a PDF copy of the manual that you need. I own the originals and have scanned them myself. (I'm not ripping off someone else's work, just want to be clear on that.) I know how hard it is to find service information on some of these old saws.

McCulloch 10 Series Shop Manual - Second Edition - P/N 63084

McCulloch0316.jpg

1-10, 2-10, 3-10, 10-10, LG-2, CP 55

4-10, 5-10, 6-10, LG-6, CP 70

This manual also includes information on the Electric Start system.

Here are the other manuals that I will be working on scanning.
  • Super Pro 80 (Suplement to 10 Series Shop Manual)
  • Mac 600 Series
  • Mac 300 Series
  • Mini-Mac 6 & 6A
  • Super Pro 125
  • Mac 200, 250, 300, 380, 380A, 440, 450, 640 - 1965 Supplement to Shop Manual No. 60270 (which I don't have)
[email protected]

I would like to have a copy buddy.

Thanks very much.

Looking for manuals for Power Mac 6, all variants as I ended up with several, and Mac 110.

It would be much appreciated!

Back