When the smallest chainsaw.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you purchase square ground chains? Where do you purchase files, or a grinder? :)

I bet those little nippers can kick back like you don't want to know. :surprised3:
Did anyone Mention Bar and Chain oil?
I didn't see anything about oiling the bar.
Not being critical but my battery Circle saw cuts mucho faster. I think my recepicating battery saw is faster. And what is the cost to replace those tiny chains. Some little cute things are just not gonna be practice. Can you imagine a cowboy bandit riding a Shetland Pony? My guess is most of those would be returned to the store. Not being rude but my thoughts. Have a great day.

Did anyone Mention Bar and Chain oil?
I didn't see anything about oiling the bar.
Not being critical but my battery Circle saw cuts mucho faster. I think my recepicating battery saw is faster. And what is the cost to replace those tiny chains. Some little cute things are just not gonna be practice. Can you imagine a cowboy bandit riding a Shetland Pony? My guess is most of those would be returned to the store. Not being rude but my thoughts. Have a great day.

Those little chains and bars aren't cheap, over 40$ on Amazon.

That tool is absolutely useless, it will get stuck in the cut constantly. It surprises me that a company like Bosch is releasing and continuing selling something that was obviously not tested before it was released.
And it does annoy me A LOT - to waste money on tools that is not properly tested before they are released. The 3,5 ccm model car engine modification is neat! what a waste...

That tool is absolutely useless, it will get stuck in the cut constantly. It surprises me that a company like Bosch is releasing and continuing selling something that was obviously not tested before it was released.
And it does annoy me A LOT - to waste money on tools that is not properly tested before they are released. The 3,5 ccm model car engine modification is neat! what a waste...

This tool is ludicrous. A Black and Decker hand held jig saw is faster and more dependable. The redeeming feature of this thread is the amazing fabrication done by a latter day "Tool Time Tim." I'm remembering the gasoline powered disposall.

This tool is ludicrous. A Black and Decker hand held jig saw is faster and more dependable. The redeeming feature of this thread is the amazing fabrication done by a latter day "Tool Time Tim." I'm remembering the gasoline powered disposall.
Well at least it's entertaining. Ha. Ha. Not all Good ideas are GOOD. But at least they tried. My guess is someone will ( if it's not already done) try to make a tiny chainsaw out of a battery powered side grinder. Years ago I wanted something to underbrush around trees. Toyed with the idea of a small Chainsaw with a long bar mounted on the side on a dolly. Roll up push under the junk and give it the gas. Needs a small Tooth chain. After this post the Chinese may offer one. They read and get ideas. 35 years ago I removed the peddles chain and Training wheels off a 12 inch bicycle. My baby girl walked on it and learned she could coast down hills safely by floating her feet. Over the years I built several for friends and family. I posted that on line and a year later they showed up in Walmart. Be blessed.

Latest posts

Back