CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 761724 So these are still sitting in my neighbor's yard. Cant talk him out of them. The biggest one is probably 10' long and could make atleast 2 8x8s.
Some people are like that. At the end of our road the power company cleared lines and cut quite a few nice oak limbs and left them lay. I asked the land owner, “Nope, those are mine.” 1 1/2 years later they’re still laying there.

Some people are like that. At the end of our road the power company cleared lines and cut quite a few nice oak limbs and left them lay. I asked the land owner, “Nope, those are mine.” 1 1/2 years later they’re still laying there.
Same with old cars.
They decide to sell when the sills and frame are gone and are worthless.

Hey guys,didn't forget you . Been busy picking produce. Gonna take down a big oak Friday so we have a big log for ya. @bear1998 and @James Miller are bringing their huskys and echoes to work on it. Don't worry though I'll have the Stihls for back up. :) Just bustin y'alls nutz.. I like any saw if it has a sharp chain.

Hey guys,didn't forget you . Been busy picking produce. Gonna take down a big oak Friday so we have a big log for ya. @bear1998 and @James Miller are bringing their huskys and echoes to work on it. Don't worry though I'll have the Stihls for back up. :) Just bustin y'alls nutz.. I like any saw if it has a sharp chain.
With the cooler weather finally getting here the creamsicles should be out of danger of melting.;)

Should I try to see how many saws I can fit in a big block 4 speed Dart for the gtg? @MustangMike and i could make it a competition although i think you could fit most of a mustang in the trunk of the Dart. Maybe throw some guns and a tank of 100ll in to the mix and offend all the snowflakes at one time.

I'll bring the dolmar to save them all.

Latest posts

Back