Super Spit Wood Splitter for sale - LIKE NEW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westernmdlawn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've decided to sell my Super Split wood splitter and so I thought I would let you guys know first before it goes to Ebay / Craigs List.

I just purchased and received this thing late in October 2008. I'm wanting to sell it because I no longer have much interest in burning or selling firewood. I really don't burn enough to justify buying one of these things.

It has about 1 and a half tanks of fuel through it, I would say about 3-4 cords of wood were split with it, max. Everythings works perfect. There is NO damage whatsoever, other than a little worn paint on the splitter wedge and I beam from the wood splitting action.

I paid exactly $3,157.00 for this thing, and that is what you can buy it for. I know you could just go get a new one, but you will be waiting a while and you will have to assemble it as well probably.

Also, I'm in Western Maryland (21532) and I am possibly going to be making a trip towards Chicago next week to deliver an ebay item. So perhaps we can coordinate delivery too.

If you have questions or want to buy it, you can email me at [email protected] - OR - call me on my cell at: 301-707-8704.

Thanks for reading guys. I can put some pictures up too if you like, but I won't be able to do that until Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Brian

Latest posts

Back