• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Echo CST-610EVL twin cylinder - $300

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
I am continuing my efforts to reduce my saw collection. This is a twin cylinder Echo with a 20" bar and a rusty chain (a number of the links are frozen). This has been sitting on my shelf, I have never tried to fire it. This is a saw I picked up locally on CL, I have a couple of others and do not need this one. For kicks I pulled the rear plug and compression is 130. Saw is sold as is, $300 plus the ride from 23901.

IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1683.JPG IMG_1684.JPG IMG_1682.JPG

I am continuing my efforts to reduce my saw collection. This is a twin cylinder Echo with a 20" bar and a rusty chain (a number of the links are frozen). This has been sitting on my shelf, I have never tried to fire it. This is a saw I picked up locally on CL, I have a couple of others and do not need this one. For kicks I pulled the rear plug and compression is 130. Saw is sold as is, $300 plus the ride from 23901.

View attachment 628694 View attachment 628695 View attachment 628696 View attachment 628697
I havnt seen several of the saws you posted. But these are awesome saws. That said. If you by chance have the solo twin. Idc which one. Drop me a pm.
Nice saw

Guido would you pull the plug again and give it a shot of gas to see if it pops. Thanks for the photo.

Pulled the bar off (due to the rusty chain) and took out the back plug. The only mix I have is what I dumped out of the 026 I just sold, it is probably as old as Randy Evans. Put too much in, I could get it to sputter but it never really caught.

Funny, I just pulled my Evil Twin off the high shelf tonight to give it a glance. Mine has 160 psi in each cylinder, hehe. I'll probably throw a carb kit in it this week and get it dirty this weekend.

GLW all your sales.

You need to be asking him to make sure it has spark to both cylinders. That is about the most important thing on these.

Agree with you to a point. There is one CDI module on these; that's what typically goes bad. No longer available.

There are two coils. Coils are quite difficult to find, but I think there are still a few new ones out there. At least I hope there are.

So if you have spark in one cylinder but not the other, you probably have a good CDI module and a bad coil.

My $.02

Scott

I know this is a post from last year. But did Guido ever sell this thing?? It still says For Sale. And did it ever get started?

Latest posts

Back